To Our Patients,
Our office plans to reopen for scheduled dental care on Tuesday, June 9, 2020. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to the safety of our patients. We appreciate your understanding during this time as we implement the necessary changes to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You will see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. For example:
- Staff will be required to wear a face mask while in the office and have their temperature taken upon arrival.
- Our office MUST communicate with you prior to your scheduled appointment (24 - 48 hrs) to ask some COVID-19 screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office and your temperature will be taken with an infrared (no touch) thermometer.
- We ask that you call or text from the parking lot upon arrival to the office and we will let you know when we are ready for you and that only patients & necessary guardians/caretakers enter the office.
- Please wear face mask/covering upon entering the office. Even though you can't see it, we are still smiling under our masks . Clinical staff will also be wearing a face shield. Patients will be asked to remove the mask/covering prior to dental treatment and to put it back on afterwards.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office (reception area). You will also find hand sanitizer throughout the office.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- We have Blueair air purifiers in each of the four dental operatories.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. This may also mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you.
CALL US: (616) 794-2620
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. We will be reaching out to all patients that had appointments scheduled between 3/17/2020 and 6/5/2020 to reschedule treatment as well as the patients that received emergency care during the time of the closure.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends. Again, we truly appreciate your understanding during this time.
Daniel R. Tift, DDS
Belding Dentist - Daniel R. Tift, DDS - General and Cosmetic Dentistry
When you visit our office, your smile is our top priority. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve.
Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. This website is a resource we hope you’ll find both useful and interesting.
Contact Us Today
We genuinely hope this site is helpful to you in learning more about our practice, dental conditions and treatments, dental recommendations, and more.
Please browse through our website and be sure to give us a call if you have any questions.
Daniel R. Tift, DDS
302 East State Street
Belding, MI 48809
Closed for lunch 1pm-2pm